Retiring Abroad Moving Services.
Just retired and looking to retire abroad? Call Selection Cartage today for affordable moving services for retiring abroad.
When it comes to retirement, some of us have learned there are ways to live well on a retirement income overseas. You can retire to a place with warmer weather, a better quality of life, less crime, more cultural activities, healthier and less-expensive food, better and less-expensive health care.
Once you have decided where to retire, you need to ask yourself whether to take all of your furniture and belongings, maybe your car as well or sell/ donate and gift things and just take your personal items with you. Either way, Selection Cartage can work with you and keep within your budget for moving.
Our overseas retirement moving services include:
- Packing and helping to sort
- Plan the move with you
- Move your furniture to your new home
There are many things to consider when you retire overseas:
- What is the proximity to your family?
- What are the local crime rates?
- How is the air quality?
- How many doctors and hospitals are nearby?
- What is the proximity to transportation, like airports and train stations?
- Are there cultural activities nearby?
- Are there age-appropriate recreational activities nearby?
- What is the age demographic of your new neighbours?
- How easy is the home to maintain?
On the chosen day, the retirement relocation service will arrive to pack and load your items. Every piece will be inventoried, and you’ll be provided with a way to track your shipment and receive real-time status updates of where your shipment is and when it is scheduled to arrive.
We will provide you with a destination contact sheet that explains what to do and whom to contact when you arrive at your destination.
When it comes to retiring overseas, let Selection Cartage take care of the moving stress. Call our professional team to assist you with high quality moving services