Selection Cartage is the “Helping Hand” we can do as little or as much as you require.
Many of us and our loved ones may be faced with downsizing our homes to move into a retirement village or independent living units.
When the decision to downsize has been made, the reality of ‘the move’ can be overwhelming. The situation can be even more daunting for people living on their own, or those who are physically challenged or whose families are too far away to help. Where to start…..a few things to take into account
SO WE CAN HELP – as little or as much that you require
- How many possessions/belongings can I take with me?
- How do I prioritise what is important
- How can I let go of items I love, but no longer need?
- Consider the physical aspects of downsizing and moving such as the constraints of packing and sorting.
- Consider the steps of preparing your property ready for sale/lease, cleaning, gardening and achieving this in the ideal timeframe to minimise costs and maximise profit/income.
You may need some assistance to help you along the way. So, how do you find someone you can trust to represent your best interests? We can help organise, declutter, clean, and refresh your home and help sort through years of treasured possessions.
We can help you to coordinate, supervise and control your move and relieve all the stress and hassle that comes with moving.
At Selection Cartage we can tailor a package to suit your special requirements
- Save your memories, we archive your photos and important papers
- Organise and coordinate your move by recommending a removalist and storage facilities.
- Assist with sorting to family, auction rooms & charities.
- Decluttering and Presentation for Sale.
- Photograph your precious items in display cabinets to facilitate the perfect unpack in your new home.
- Landscaping, maintenance, carpet, house & window cleaning, document shredding & rubbish removal.
- Packing, unpacking & setting up your new home.
- Electronics set up.
- Pet minding & transportation service
Selection Cartage will assign a MOVE Coordinator to streamline your service.
A dedicated Move Coordinator acts as your single contact person who provides as much support as you need, and can take care of all aspects of your move as much or as little as you require. We always tailor our service to your requirements.
It is also an affordable service……and we can recommend the best removals company to assist with your relocation.
Our Move Coordinators offer a large range of support services……
- Develop a comprehensive move plan, including timeline and checklist
- Provide a floor plan
- Sensitively assist in downsizing, sorting your belongings, identifying what to keep, what to donate, what to give to family and friends, etc.
- Help in choosing & obtaining quotes from removals
- Arrange and coordinate packing and moving
- Unpack and organize belongings
- Purchase of household items if needed
- Place furniture
- Organise setting up utilities in new home and disconnecting utilities in vacated property
- Dispose of all boxes and packing materials
- Coordinate change-of-address if requested
- Organise cleaning, gardening, rubbish removal, picture hanging, computer & TV set up.
Call our professional team today for a relaxed retirement moving service. We will give you a fantastic price for quality moving services.